Welcome to our online support to Canadian Scouts who would like to earn a Challenge Badge for stamp collecting! Scouts Canada offers the Collector badge that could be awarded to Scout stamp collectors.
Purpose: Show an interest in putting a collection together.
1. Own and improve a collection that you have worked on for the last six months. This must have been done as a Scout.
2. Display your collection in a suitable manner.
3. Present your collection, your interest in it, some of its history, as well as why and how you have chosen to display it as you have.SOSSI Resources
- Maple Leaf Chapter #15 - SOSSI
- Frequently Asked Questions about Scout stamps
- Keep it Simple - The Only Way to Collect Scout Stamps
- Scout Stamp Albums and Suggestions
- Scout Postcards
- Promoting the Image of Scouting Through Stamp Exhibition
- Jamboree Stamps - Canada
- Canadian Perfins Boy Scout WJ Issue of 1955
Thanks to Bill Kowalchyk, Troop Scouter
15th Burlington Scouts, Ontario, Canada