The XI WJ was held at Marathon, Greece. The logo is a classical Greek shield with the Scout emblem on it. The slogan for this Jamboree is "Higher and Wider."
- 1 drachma "Athens at Dawn" a water color done in 1872 by Lord Baden Powell.
- 1,5 drachma A Greek shield of the ancient Boeotian type, with a badge of world Scouting in the center. It symbolizes the protection of youth from the powers of evil.
- 2,5 drachma The profile of Crown Prince Constantine, Chief Scout of Greece.
- 3 drachma Portraits of Lord Baden-Powell of Gilwell and Athanassios Lefkadites, Greek gymnastics teacher who introduced Scouting in Greece in 1910.
- 4,5 drachma A Scout bugling with a conch-shell, from a photograph taken at Marathon on the first hoisting of the Scout flag during the setting up of a trial camp in 1962.
SOSSI WJ Home Page